Monday, December 19, 2011

Getting Some Relief

In my most recent post "Venting" I shared a very rare moment of blinding anger I felt while married. Luckily for me these moments do not occur very often but rather it is the result of many withheld words and frustration covered by with being busy with life.  Ryan did write to his former boss, he will be waiting for a reply, and he will be going home early. This was the plan from the start if he didn't find a job here soon. The Universe has converged and has spoken. It is time to give up on the possibilities of living here and to start living where certainties are offered.

What does this mean for me? For me it is a win-win situation. I find work, go home, do the masters program I wanted to do at Columbia College and who knows from there. I certainly do know we learned some lessons being here and we would have regretted not having taken the leap to come here. But now it is time to move on.

We shall see what comes of the phone interview. I will start looking into teaching positions in classrooms and online. I am just relieved that a decision has been made after living so long in limbo. We shall see what the days and weeks ahead hold for us.

2 Comments:

Blogger River said...

i love me some ryan, as you know. and also, i have long admired your ability to live so closely with him, lol. i suspect you are a more patient woman than i might be, when it comes to day-in-day-out life.
glad to hear there is some resolution, though! do you know when he might be coming back? if i can, i'd still like to squeeze in a trip to see you guys!

9:06 AM  
Blogger River said...

but wait, don't answer that here, i'll forget to check back, lol!

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home