Sunday, January 23, 2011

Then I Remember....

that my husband wakes up early during the week even though he doesn't have to, to pack my breakfast and lunch. he makes sure the hot water switch is turned on. he washes clothes and dishes. he makes sure i eat and buys groceries. he will leave at anytime of day to get something that I may want. he makes the perfect cup of tea. he doesn't complain about the hair that i leave in the bathroom. he scratched my scalp and moisturized it for me. he holds my hand when i am upset(even if it makes me uncomfortable). he keeps his cool during moments that i may loose mine. he supports me teaching dance classes. he helps me grade school work. he doesn't complain. it is in the little things that he shows me he loves me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Adalia and Ryan. Mama Liz

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home