Monday, December 19, 2011

Venting!

I need to VENT!!! I am about to KILL Ryan! He tells me last night that he received an email from his former boss letting him know that there are openings at home and he would arrange to have someone do a phone interview with him if he was interested. I am thinking, after our conversation last night and the consultation with my mom I figured he would get right on it.

NOPE! He has been on the computer/internet all night and has not replied. And honestly, I think his boss may have sent this email a few days ago. I am soooooo PISSED!!!

I asked him why he hasn’t replied yet. His answer is that it wasn’t meditated choice. He was caught up doing other things. On the computer the entire time.

These are the times I know I chose the wrong person to be married to. I don’t see any end to this behavior. This is the same pattern I have seen all year.  People have asked for his resume and he didn’t give it to them. He was told about a job here recently that could be a possibility, you know why he didn’t follow up? He had to do an online application!

He has been whining and depressed for over a year supposedly about not having a job. Not taking the opportunity to find a job. I have encouraged, supported, listened, talked, waited, worked, paid bills for over a year and this is what he does. He stays on the computer all night and doesn’t even reply to a job opportunity.  Oh, and he doesn’t want to talk about it as he continues working on the computer.

I am married to a f**in boy and I am tired of it! He is an able bodied person who chooses not to work. He would rather have his wife do it all while he sits around doing whatever he wants while trying to sound guilty and depressed about it.  It is time for his a@@ to go home! I am done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home