Sunday, March 25, 2012

Meditations from my Sacred Space

Before prayer as I found my quiet space:

-There are no soul-mates when you marry. Marriage is the process of becoming soul mates.
- You cannot love as you did when you were a youth. That love required you to give up power.
- You are learning to love without giving up power.
- Do not compare your marriage to others. You cannot know their struggles and tests. You can only hope that the happiness they show is the result of having overcome obstacles together.

From deep inside I heard, after prayer proceeded by me voicing my deepest longings:

- Teach My Faith and assistance will come to you to become a stronger more steadfast spiritual being.
* To teach you must pray, meditate and reflect
* You must pray to be led to those who are waiting
* You must meditate and reflect to make today better than yesterday
* I will assist you in this journey (my father)
* Your earliest memories are of being with your father rendering this most meritorious service. Remember this.

- I will not give a way out when there is no reason to. Don't be lazy. Remember you have things to resolve too. It is not all about him.
- (my father) I am here to help you. Use your voice. Get the play out there. I know it is about me in some ways but it can help others. Continue to dance. A job will come as you act on your dreams. Just continue to pray and look for opportunities.
- You do not need to speak with the monk. He will only confuse you as he is confused himself.
- You read the Dawnbreakers and see yourself between those pages. See your spiritual strength in their story.
- You are meditating just fine. See what you have done?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home