Tuesday, November 04, 2008

A Typical Day..Mundane and the Extrodinary

i meant to rearrange my room today but as things would have it, i spent most of the day just relaxing. i did vote so my day was somewhat productive :) i am looking forward to moving things around in my room and adding some decorations. i have always been fairly slow about making a space my own, except for when i was in korea. i am looking forward ro choosing fabric, a bookshelf, lamp, pillows and a new bedspread.

i am starting to miss korea. i am seriously thinking about going there for three months after i finish my masters degree. i will also head over to japan to visit my friend Layli. i am applying to an organization that will not be ready to hire me until next november. i am thinking to spend the months between the end of my program and the beginning of that job, working in korea. i will need to think about it a little more and make sure that this position will be viable.

life is unfolding. it is moving and i am moving with it. letting go of the reins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home