Saturday, August 23, 2008

Getting Through

Man! Things really have changed since my last post. I am working through my thought patterns and emotions with a little more control. I realized that I was experiencing loss. That a lot of where the emotions were coming from was not the past but the situation in the present. I had thought that things were a certain way with a guy and in all honesty I think they really are but he has somethings he needs to work through too. Still what he needs to work through leaves me unsure. I created a future scenario in my head and became very attached to it. That has been one of my problems for years. The thing is that I have no idea, really, if that scenario will play out with him or not. Time is my friend in this situation and I am even having to change my thinking about that. I have felt so impatient for so long and time was my enemy. Now I have to embrace it for the wisdom it may bring and clarity. The big thing he needs is time. I keep having dreams about it and I know it intuitively.

As for me this is an exciting time because I have the opportunity to really resolve some things internally. I get to finally give attention to real healing and start not being afraid to live fully in the present.

1 Comments:

Blogger mykgerard said...

yeah.. I know all about believing in a future scenario and the difficulties of letting go of that when things change... kudos for moving on.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home