Wednesday, July 25, 2007

In the Incheon Airport

in the Incheon airport again. waiting to board my plane to Chicago. i finally signed up for frequent flyer miles! it was so easy and i can't believe how long it has taken me to do it! man, i could have flown home practically free if i had been using a card like this! anyway, i am so happy to be going home to south carolina!! i finished up packing this morning and ran a couple of errands before heading to catch a bus to the airport. you should have seen me lugging my heavy, awkward bag/suitcase down the stairs that lead to my apartment. a halmoni in the apartment below me saw me manauvering it down the stairs while also trying to carry two smaller bags. she actually came over and carried the smaller bags for me with this big smile on her face. it is so funny how extreme Korea can be. there are times where no one will help you and then there are times, when you least expect, some soul defies any stereotype you were attempting to make.

check in and security were extremely smooth so i have tons of time now. i think i will post some new poetry on my poetry page then go eat something!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home