Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Convergence of Fates

It seems that now is the time for things to come together. My friend Hyun-joo, Seung-woo's sister, became a Baha'i two days ago. The ball is really moving. I always had a feeling that if one of my friends became a Baha'i, they would be able to teach the Faith far better than I ever could. After Seung-woo became a Baha'i I was amazed by his fearlessness and how easily he told others about the Faith. He started telling his family right away and now his sister has become a Baha'i. Both of them immediately got involved in the study circles and devotional gatherings. It has been a beautiful thing to watch the two of them embrace the Faith. Truly a blessing for me.

Then, I usually have a private on Saturdays but they moved it to Sunday. Today I went to check out the salsa dance studio where I will take lessons. I met the teacher and owner and found out that they offer a certification course!!! I have been looking for this for so long! Now at the moment there may be a schedule problem but Nari, the dance instructor, told me that they are considering moving the instructor's course to Saturdays!!! OOOOOHHHH, I hope they will! If this all works out, I can take any dance class I want during the week or weekend, and when I get home I won't need to try to take a course!!! I can start teaching right away if I want to! That would be incredible. Simply incredible.

Just when I thought that these last few months might drive me crazy for all the waiting, I just might be too occupied with things to even watch the time go by.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. Very beautiful story involving your friends. Just so you know, everything is going as normal in Haifa, despite a few surprises from the Sky.

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home