Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Looking Into My Future with Joy

I talked with my mom today for a skinny minute. I have been getting increasingly more antsy. I have all these ideas running through my head. All these things I feel drawn to do. My mom has always been the "great calmer"...putting things into perspective. I have been in touch with the program director for the Masters program I am interested in. Based on this woman's responses I am more than excited about starting the program. Now I gotta find a job, there are a couple of housing possibilities, and I am looking at cars. I have decided it will be in my best interest to go ahead and start graduate school as soon as possible so I will be applying for next summer's program. I think, with the Masters plus teacher certification in ESL, I can go anywhere in the world. So I am beginning to think about heading to South America after grad school. I have decided to go ahead and take the classes I want to here in Korea. I will try to get certifide when I get home. We'll see how it goes. I really want to travel and study how different cultures approach education. I want to look at different styles using the arts...music, dance, writing, drama, drawing, painting, speaking...to open a child's mind. To help them reach their ability. AHHHH!! I am so excited and so ready to go now! All the dreams and desires I have had and been unable to put into words have now taken shape. I will continue doing pilates in the morning and start taking those dance classes to keep my brain from getting fried!!! It seems that everything that was dammed up inside has now been let loose!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home