Thursday, July 06, 2006

My 7 Month Plan

Okay, I just had a life changing conversation/therapy talk. I needed something this real and solid. I have definitly learned some things about myself. If I ever get married and have kids, man, I hope that I use some of the things I have learned through healing ,as a result of my parents' screwed up relationship and parenting, that I will do the complete opposite. Dude, this whole marriage, being parents thing is no joke, no wonder I am no longer in any rush. I am not even ready. Basically, I gotta avoid building any relationships with men for the rest of my time here. Friends is cool but nothing more. This conversation was deep and it helped me to figure out what I need to be doing within myself to feel completely connected spiritually, emotionally, physically and mentally...and now getting really involved with a guy would be a distraction and not too healthy...seeing as I am not really sure if I know exactly what I want. So, getting more connected with myself and God is the focus for the next 7 months. That is how long I have left here in Korea. Hopefully when I get back to the States I will have finally completely healed. Now that would be GREAT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home