Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fine Tuning to Serve Others

I am trying to figure out the best way to really work on my Latin dancing. I feel that it would be a benefit to me to get certification as an instructor. I have a few ideas for what I want to do with it but I really want more training. I think I am going to have to really sit down and map out what I can do with the time I have as well as the money I have. I want to learn how to teach and to do certain skills that really make the dance more fun BUT I don't want to go all stiff and "professional" looking. Everything looking too clean and choreographed. I guess the best thing is to just get training in many different ways and blend them with the style that is mine and maybe folks will be interested in learning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home