Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Before Bed Ramble

I am feeling like I want to write but I am too tired to type much. I went and saw "Lucky Number Slevin" with my brother. Good movie! In the time between dinner and the movie I bought the "Lauryn Hill Unplugged" DVD and " The Bone Collector". I am pondering over a few things that I may write about later. Oh yeah, my friend Efrain got me really thinking about how to present the Baha'i Faith to folks using "convincing arguements and proofs". He is the first person I have met in a long time that has challenged me in this way. He is Christian and loves Jesus to the core of his heart but he said he was open to hearing more about the Baha'i Faith. At least the lines of communication are open.

Okay, I am going to bed now. Time to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home