Saturday, July 08, 2006

Caliente!

I just returned from a night out dancing with "da boyz". There are three guys that I hang out with alot my brother Vahid and my friends Faysal and Denny, who are like brothers to me too. We had so much fun dancing at this club called Caliente. I couldn't believe how packed it was! Folks were dripping sweat and the place got so hot and humid that is was really difficult to do turns on the wood floor. I must say that it wasn't quite the same without Efrain. In Korea alot of the Korean guys can do alot of patterns and dynamic turns but they don't FEEL the music and the rhythm. Efrain, who is Puerto Rican, could do the turns and stuff but he was able to do the best part, FEEL the music and move. Sometimes it is nice to get a break from all the twists and turns and the need to be on my toes as the follower. When a guy can just move to the music it is possible to dance without thinking. Efrain was good at that.

Well, I gotta head in. It is really late and I have a study circle tomorrow!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home