Thursday, July 06, 2006

My Kids

Today Cavin said out of the blue,
"Ms. Adalia, I love you. Kiss"...on the cheek of course. He is a very sweet boy who can drive me crazy at times but he has the most infectious laugh and is an incredible artist.
And then there is Julie who said,
" That's wonderful"...pointing at the floor.
I kept looking and then she came beside me and pointed at the floor again,
"That's wonderful"
She was pointing at my shoes.
"You are talking about my shoes?"
"Yes, Ms. Adalia that's wonderful" I usually tell my students that something is wonderful when they have done a particularly good job at something or have colored/drawn a beautiful picture. It is interesting how she used it later. Oh, the things she says sometimes. She has a wonderful sense of humor. I am sad that she is moving to Italy next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home