Thursday, May 11, 2006

Looking a Paths

I am in the process of writing a revised version of a choreopoem I have been working on for almost 10 years now. It has undergone a big change...basically I am starting from scratch. I think I will create another blog just for writing it. Yeah, that's a good idea.

I have been in touch with both grad schools I want to go to and got back nice responses. I am thinking I will do a MEd at Columbia College in South Carolina then carry myself back to Chicago and do a Masters in Dance Movement Therapy. My mother suggested this years ago and now I think I am ready. I was given a really incredible job offer here but it would require me to stay longer and I don't want to put off getting my Masters another year. I have been in touch with the grad school in South Carolina to see if they offer the course by distance. She said there was nothing in place at the moment but that it was a concept folks have been talking about recently. We'll see how it goes. If I can do it distance than I will stay here in Korea and work at this incredible job and go back to Chicago when I am finished for the next Masters course.

Well, as for the present, I have to get ready for work!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home