Monday, May 01, 2006

Lovely Technology!

I have been loving the fact that I can now download music. I paid for it too!! This makes me even happier. I am finding music, songs that I have loved for so long and can just play them now. I want to stay awake all night and just listen to my music and write. This is what I used to do when I was younger...maybe 10 years ago now. I remember those times when I felt completely happy with a blank page and music. Actually, I am back there now but with new technology and I am a wiser woman. I have had this MP3 player for like 6 months or so now and haven't used it yet. My friend Seung-woo figured out some stuff for me but I still have yet to download any music on it. It is time to now. There is music that I really want to listen to all day...when I am in coffee shops writing...ahhh, my heart jumps at the thought!!! Yeah, I am going to be up late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home