Sunday, April 30, 2006

A Shadow of the Late Macondo

Last night my brother and I went to Macondo, which is what I have been doing for the past three years. The old Macondo was closed and torn down while I was last in America so a new one was opened just a street over. Anyway, the new place has a different vibe...too many stuck up, scared, cold Korean people..unlike the last one where people, Koreans too, were able to just chill. Well, last night I saw the Macondo I was used to and it was great! We met some pretty cool people and just cut the fool and had fun. There was the awesome couple there just dancing their a@@es off. It just felt like the folks who were there were mildly interested in meeting up with people...like as we left this couple got to talking to me and my brother, found out the guy was from Mexico. The woman I couldn't figure her out. I think she was Korean but had travelled to South America for some time. We also met this cool woman named Elizabeth and a guy named Jerry...not hooked up. I had friends show up that I hadn't seen in a long time so my brother got to meet them too. Yeah, lots of laughing, dancing and good vibing!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home