Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Disturbing Dream

I just woke up from a most distrubing dream. I feel really icky inside. I was somehow lured and trapped inside the home of a very sick man that only I could see. He had one of my friends too and killed her. He was so evil but he looked really nice. He locked me in a room at some point and I knew I had to get out or sooner or later he would killme too. There was a window with a screen. The man was playimg music really loud. There was someone in the apartment next to his. I asked him to call the police numerous times but he just thought I was crazy because he had never seen anyone next door. He got up and I hoped he was calling the cops. Then my sister, one of my brothers and a friend arrive. They had no clue that this guy was evil and I don't know what they were doing there. He had to unlock the door to the room. We all sat down and they started talking. They could see him. When they decided to leave, I left with them. I tried to not run. I kept close to them so he couldn't grab me. I almost forgot something and went back for a second and was afraid he would close the door but he didn't. When we got out of his place I flew down the stairs thinking the whole way that I had to move so he wouldn't find me. As we were walking I kept lookingback to see if he followed but he didn't. My siblings and friends didn't understand or know what was happening and I was so scared. That is how I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home