Thursday, May 04, 2006

Dream Analysis

Okay, this is my take on the dream I had a couple of days ago. I think the guy is a representation of all the things that I think, or carry in my heart, that keeps me feeling trapped. The fears I have to do the things I feel pulled toward. I keep stalling going to grad school. I am now 31 and am looking back on my life and feeling lost opportunities to explore dancing more. Now moving is more difficult because I haven't paid enough attention to my body and being flexible. Why I haven't paid enough attention to my body, that's a question I am trying to answer. It's at the core of what the dream represents for me. Why don't I eat when I am hungry? Why do I stay awake when I am really sleepy? Why do I spend so much money? Why haven't I gone grocery shopping in months? Why do I not take the time to cook for myself? I care so little for myself physically...or I am so unaware of myself physically. Like right now I am really hungry and I don't know what to cook because I don't have much here because I haven't gone grocery shopping in months. I will eat now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

Yeah.. that's something you got to fix. Please eat and take care of yourself, it's very important. Do you enjoy eating, or do you find it boring? Mutale used to find it boring, but since we've been married my diverse appetite has sort of rubbed off on her. About the pictures... i'm not sure how to post them at blogger. With Live Journal i link to my flickr page. You could ask Mutale, she uses blogger.

http://mutsal.blogspot.com/

if you want to touch base with her go ahead and write her there. She's knows you through me and Nancy Wong who lives close by. Let me know if i can help.

Much love!!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home