Monday, June 06, 2005

Hanging With the Bros

My mom, Vahid and I went to visit Ruhi this weekend. It was the first time the twins and I had been together in at least 5 years. We went down to Savannah and walked on the river. That city reminds me alot of Charleston and I love the architecture...Spanish moss is hanging from trees everywhere giving the streets a romantic/mystical look. Ruhi pointed out the park where we watched a feather fall and "Forrest Gump" sat as he held on to his box of chocolates. Later we watched "Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith" in a theater that had poor sound...which is devestating for a movie like "Star Wars". I really didn't want to waste my money on another saga in the first trilogy but it was actually pretty good this time. Sunday we went to Hunting Island and man have I forgotten how beautiful that place is!!! I am planning to rent a cabin there for when I get back from Korea next summer. It will be the perfect place to adjust and get my mind together before I start school. We also visited friends that I have know all of my life and hopefully I will get down there again before I leave...we have made plans to go dancing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home