Monday, June 06, 2005

Limbo

can i just say that these past few months, for those who know me, have been crazy. i hated leaving korea early. i feel like i was thrown into limbo. got a call from emerson the other day. he called to thank me for the 4 and a half years that i worked with the workshop. he said to me that he did it not so much for himself as for Baha'u'llah. it was funny receiving this phone call. that has been one of the aspects of being back that got to me. that despite all of my best efforts, many of the young people i worked with are making choices that hurt themselves and others. after talking with emerson i realized that it has nothing to do with me. that, while i am learning, i have to understand others are learning too. hummm, yeah...life gets more complicated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home