Monday, June 06, 2005

Getting Going...Again

i am going back to korea. july 19th is the arrival day. i have mixed feelings this time. i can't wait to get there to see my friends and start the things i wanted to do in the Baha'i community. i am also looking forward to coming back next year. starting grad school. officially having a place of my own. although travelling has been good i am finally getting to a point where i am ready to stay in one place. i don't know where that one place is though so i will be travelling soon after grad school. there is so much i want to do. i feel like this is going to be a power year for me. that may be i will finally be able to slay my personal demons, get some things in my life more stablized, and be at peace. 30 has been a wonderful age. i feel a freedom of just being who i am that i have never felt before. i can see things coming together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home