Sunday, May 08, 2005

Trippin' to D.C. Day 1

Last weekend I went to Washington D.C. I was there for four days and it was GLORIOUS!!! The weather sucked but I basked in the love and warmth of my friends that I hadn't seen in years. That was the entire weekend..reconnecting and thanking God for these people. The trip was paid for courtsey of my friend Nica, and I stayed with her sister and my friend, Shirin...and Sammy her cat. I met up with my friend Geneva...the massage therapist on the first day. We caught up pretty quickly and went to a second hand store to shop...I didn't buy anything. (Thank God!) The first night was fantastic coz I got to catch up with Nica and her friend Lua and Shirin showed up to have dinner with us at an Ethiopian restaurant...which had a live jazz band...how cool is that?! The food was incredible. It was just so nice to be with people who knew me...instantaneous comfortability. It was like coming home all over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home