Saturday, June 04, 2005

Power Year

I am going to KOREA!!! I am soooo happy that I can hardly stand myself. I know that I haven't really written for awhile but so much has been going on in my heart and mind. Since my "Crossroads" entry I have been travelling a new path inside. Things are really moving now and I feel like I am being overwhelmed with "understanding" which is what I prayed for over the weekend.

I have been feeling such a strong impulse to pray...to commune with God. I feel it all the time now and now it is a matter of getting into the habit. This time has been about learning to submit to the Higher
Power...to trust Him and myself. I feel like this is going to be a powerful year. Me finally getting to a place of peace inside of myself...a place where I can see God in everything and maybe not take the hardships in my life so personally. I am ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home