Sunday, May 08, 2005

Ranting...Epilogue

Well, after a much needed drive out of town with my mother, I have finally calmed down. She was taking a class so I had the car. I just aimlessly drove around Columbia, listening to music, and feeling pretty dejected...actually I did have a destination but I kept getting on the wrong streets or not going far enough. I ended up in Five Points...where I wanted to be. A kind of hip area with coffee shops and cool stores. I found a coffee shop, ordered Earl Grey tea and a pastry, found a table and got to writing. Putting my feelings in words...in poetry where I keep the words brief and to the point...helps me to get a good perspective. To read this poetry go to: http://poetry4adalia.blogspot.com I could feel the negative feelings I was holding fall away. I was so angry with myself. I had to start letting it go...it's like poison to my system. I also talked with my friend Shirin which helped alot. Once we were finished I was back to my old, energetic, confident self...just a little miffed. I think I have learned my lesson this time. Without alot of drama or trauma...I think I learned. I hope at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home