Monday, July 23, 2007

The Day After Tomorrow

the day after tomorrow i will be on a plane home. to my other home. these past few days have been filled with last minute dinners and coffee shop chats. reconnecting with folks. dancing all night. even as i am about to get on a plane back to the south i am still learning lessons and growing. i am going to shake off some of this spiritual and emotional weight/dust when i get home...in the safety of my mom's house. in the warmth of the ocean. in reconnecting with my spiritual family. although i am very ready to get to south carolina i know that i will begin to miss korea because this is my home too. all i know is that i almost cried when i talked to ody tonight and she assured me we would watch "The Color Purple" and eat collard greens!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home