Thursday, July 19, 2007

gettin' played...

the world of the single Baha'i woman if fret with pitfalls and briar patches. it seems the older i get the harder it becomes to meet someone. i am pretty sure i got played AGAIN!!! i met a guy a couple of days ago and we hung out alot and talked about so many deep and profound things. he seemed to like me. not a Baha'i but the first guy i met here who doesn't drink alcohol. he has a wonderful sense of humor and wants to go dancing...but i'd have to teach him some stuff beforehand. we went to the movies, had dinner, talked about life. he said he would call today but my phone only rang when my forgetful principal called me three times about my vacation. i am getting to the point that i am really tired of the whole thing. the game of meeting someone. i only meet people when i open myself up to the possibility. i think at this point the best thing to do is forget the whole thing. it isn't good for my energy and my sense of self worth to keep meeting people who really don't see me and honestly, don't seem to care to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home