Monday, March 12, 2007

Sweet Seoul Sista

...my salsa persona...do you like it? my friend Brent came up with the nickname. this week has been sooo busy with Festival, graduation, teaching, cleaning, moving, starting a new job, meeting new people. yeah, it has been hectic. i am getting the privates i will need to make the extra cash i wanted to make. at this point, teaching two privates, i will make enough money to pay my rent and live. i can send the majority if not ALL of my salary home!!! i hope it works out all right.

i have missed so many classes in my certification course that i will have to make up the classes i missed and pay half of the cost for the two extra months i will get. ahhhhh!!! i was just too BUSY!!!

it looks like my friend Brent and I just might be able to get ourselves connected to a dance studio right here in Itaewon...where i live. this will be a great opportunity if it all comes together. we can teach dance, invite famous teachers from other countries, host parties and maybe even start a performing team!!!!

as you can see life here in Seoul, Korea just isn't slowing down! if anything it is speeding up. i don't know if i will ever leave!

i also ran into a guy who is part of a writer's guild that publishes the poetry that its members produce. i will be going to that tomorrow!!! they have open mics too!!! WOW!!! i not only get to pursue my dance teacher aspirations but also my writer aspirations!!!

yes, it's all sweet and it's all Seoul!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home