Wednesday, January 24, 2007

hating

i hate it when i see what other people are doing with their lives and i feel like a loser. i hate it when i see an ex who is doing things that i have have wanted to do. i hate it when i see aquaintances with dance companies and connections to big names with big possibilities. i hate it when i see people juggling the family and the dream. i hate it when i realise lack of opportunity and lack of self-esteem are what got me here. i hate it when i feel like my life is just not enough.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Things may not be exactly like you want, but you have had some great opportunities that are not to be scoffed (I know that's not what you're saying, but bear with me). The people you're talking about may not have expected to be where they ended up, you know? Much like I'm sure you didn't know 10 years ago that you'd be where you are doing what you are now. I'm proud of you, sister!

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adalia, I have always thought that you are the person who pursues your own goal. I have always liked you because you make efforts to make a better world. Don't have hatred in your mind. :)

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home