Saturday, January 27, 2007

after the melt down

i think the hardest part of getting older is not the getting older part but figuring out how to put everything together. figuring what is it that i want from my life. there are so many things i am drawn to and i hope that by staying in korea i am able to get things more financially balanced but i am also hoping that i am not avoiding answering the BIG questions. it is so comfortable here that it is way too easy to get caught up in living easy. i guess i just want to know that i am doing something with my life that is not only serving me but serving others. although i love teaching and i love my students, it is my job. i have been so used to being of service to others without compensation financially...hey! maybe that is why i am now getting my finances together!!! hmmmmm, i caught myself on that one :)

anyway, it will all be figured out. i chalk up my recent melt down to being human...oh my god, now that can't be!!! :P the big thing now is getting used to praying and reading the Writings everyday. i think that will ultimately be the answer to getting some balance and clarity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home