Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Getting Antsy

I realised this morning that most of my girlfriends will be gone within the next month. I am a little sad about this. That is part of living in a country like Korea, doing the kind of job I am doing. Everything is in a state of transition...emotionally, spiritually, socially...like I know that right now I have so much to do before I leave but I can't wait to get back to the States and get the rest of my life started.

I feel like I acheived the reason I came here. I was able to introduce the Faith to one person and that person became a Baha'i...instantly involved in the devotional gatherings and study circles. He is becoming more and more deepened..his love for God is undeniable as well as the fact that he is completely enamored with Baha'u'llah. He has been teaching the Faith to his family, which within themselves they have transformed, and now his sister is coming to devotions and is interested in study circles.

I guess if I could just see that staying here until February will mean that I can come home with savings, which will help me to serve better anyway. At least this time I am ready to leave. I can see that possibilities and they are exciting to say the least.

1 Comments:

Blogger GWD said...

Would that we all could be like you and guide one soul a year to the Faith!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home