Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Stepping Into It

There is nothing quite like the days I have been living... full of the concequences of my own choices...my own decisions. I can say with some sense of comfort that I am at ease and feel peace. I followed my intuition and made a decision. My heart and soul feel released...my mind relieved. Suddenly I am seeing all that has been in front of my eyes..what I needed to focus on all this time while I was distracted...fighting with my inner voice.

I no longer fear a future of singleness. I embrace the idea with great zeal now...hopeful of all the dreams I have had coming true because I chase them and God Wills them. I will love as I will love and I will find completeness in becoming excellent in those talents God gave me...oh great future...oh wonderful springtime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home