Saturday, June 18, 2005

A Magical Night

I danced so hard last night that my entire body aches. I finally had a group of people come with me and although the danced hardly at all, they still had fun. I am so tired now. I think I got home around 3:00am. I had so many wonderful partners that different styles of dancing. I hardly sat down. By the end of the evening there were a few guys trying to dance with me at once. That was WILD!!! The minute I got my stuff to leave that was when guys to approach me at once.

What made the night even more satisfying is that we went to a Korean restaurant right before. It is the one I go to all the time on Decker Bvd....anyway my friends LOVED the food and we all got STUFFED!!!
It was a magical, lovely night and what made it so was the friends I was with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home