Thursday, June 09, 2005

letting go...opening doors

Okay this is going to be a BEAUTIFUL weekend. I am almost jumpy with anticipation. I love heat and sun and the feel of both on my skin!!! Yeah, so I have decided I will go Salsa dancing saturday nite then head to charleston on sunday...yep!! I have been hankering to go to charleston since i got back. i wish i had a digital camera so that i could chronicle my experiences with images.
i am coming out of my funk. i just had to let go and decide that i would not let things get to me. the guy really isn't good for me as anything more than a friend. i gotta get okay with that.
i am also thinking about how i could get myself another career that would compliment being a teacher and will get me through grad school. Pilates trainer or massage therapist...both would be fantastic but one of them would be cool. we'll see. i am thinking i wil write to some folks and try to reconnect with some sources.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home