Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The Impossible

today has been a strange day. i woke up with a heaviness on my heart and i have been a little sad all day. on the trip to beaufort i realised that there is so much i still want to do. that i could end up being single for a very long time because i cannot see anyone being able to support me or share these aspirations. since the last relationship i was in has ended, i realised that i have come to a point in my life where i am tired of getting myself hurt. yeah, when i was younger i could say, "oh this is part of the experience..this is life" i could say it because i knew no better. this time i knew better and still got myself hurt. i am beginning to get a better picture of the type of person i need to be with and it is becoming more and more impossible with each botched relationship. i know i want someone who adores me...i have never been adored. i want someone cares enough about what is going on in my life that he asks me. i want someone who dances. i want someone who is brave. i want someone who knows himself. i want someone who wants to and can take care of a family. i want someone who is honest. i want someone who is grounded and can balance me. i want someone who believes and trusts in God and His guidance. i want someone with a sense of humor. i want someone who wants to live a life of service to others. i want someone who is optimistic about life. i want someone who has experienced trials in his life so he doesn't take for granted what he has...that life has not made a victim of him. i want someone is able to be spontaneous and is also able to plan. i want a man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home