Monday, January 10, 2005

Looking Out For a Bro/Going to Puerto Rico

Tonight at work was CRAZY!! I got off an hour late. I got home and my mom and sister were fussing me out for not calling. They were worried...wierd...no one has worried about me in awhile...it's a nice feeling. (I will call from now on.) Anyways, called up Ody. Sister got some wierd calls from some girls that we think know one of our brothers. There is this one woman he has gotten involved with that none of us think is good for him...I won't go into details but she has displayed some phycho potential...we were all thinking the calls my have come from her. My mama was ready to drive down to Atlanta and tell her to leave my brother alone...of course...if you know my family you would understand. So Ody called my brother on 3-way. It was kinda funny cuz he has two older sisters calling him making sure that he was okay, my mama making comments in the background and my younger sister yelling her two cents from the living room. Me and Ody were trying to find out how someone could have gotten her number from my brother...he had no idea so we left it alone...well not after telling him he needed to follow through on ending it. My mom is really high strung about the people we get involved with these days. I think she has seen us get hurt enough and seen enough psychos herself, that she has no patience anymore.

Well, after looking after my brother Ody asked me if I want to go to Puerto Rico. Now she brought it up while I was visiting her in Conway and I was completely down with the idea. We didn't talk about it again but she brought it up tonight. Apparently there is a price war going on between some airlines and the tickets are crazy cheap. So it looks like in a couple of weekends we'll be off to Puerto Rico for a couple of days. It will be so much fun for us to go on a trip together. We haven't done that in a long time. I will go completely crazy knowing that I have my pick of awesome salsa dancers!!!! It's ON!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home