Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Waking Scared

For the past two mornings I have woken up really scared. I don't know why. This used to happen before I went to Korea. Now it is happening again. I wake up feeling this overwhelming anxiety. No matter how tired I am I cannot go back to sleep either. I am not sure what the anxiety is all about. It could be a collection of things I am worried about but am not giving a voice to. I don't know. In all honesty I am not worried about much. The only thing that has been on my mind is financial stuff and I guess that could be it. I am not worried about school. I have found similar programs to the NYC program and I have a game plan in case I have to wait. I guess it is the money. I will have to think about this more. It annoys me that I am waking up like this again. It is an awful way to start the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home