Monday, January 03, 2005

No Title 3

Another day spent with my god children. I had a wonderful time. My sister and I drove to the beach to see them. The kids and I went to the ocean and they played in the sand while I watched. They truly are beautiful children. My friend's husband gave her her Ayyam-I-Ha gift early...a DDR game!! All of us took turns "dancing"...there were DDR games everywhere in Korea. The only time I tried I sucked so bad that no one would play with me. (hahahaha)

I think I will begin teaching Salsa classes here at my mom's house. I have a couple of interested people. I need an outlet so bad. I haven't really been able to go dancing since I have been here. It is driving me crazy.

Tomorrow I start working. I am so ready. I am tired of having nothing to do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes.. I hope your anxiety or whatever it is goes away. -Myk

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home