Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Moving While Still

The longer I lay around my house the more I think. The more I think the more I understand. The more I understand the clearer things become.

1) I am beginning to become clear on how important consultation is as I take in what is happening in the American political arena. The virtues and attitudes that consultation that we are expected to come to the table with, as outlined by the Sacred Writings of the Baha'i Faith, insure only one outcome...unity and the advancement of all. We have to become so well versed in the language and actions of true consultation that it becomes second nature. The Baha'i World has to become the example of words finding action because our current governmental agencies are trying to make decisions using a broken system.

2) I am beginning to realize that this time was given to me for a reason. I have been putting off creating, planning the conference in Myrtle Beach, sponsor package, writing poetry, developing my educational program for schools as a visiting artist. Lots on my plate that I have not been doing. Not sure why but I think it is time to start.

3) It has become clear to me that involvement in the core activities is essential in combating the hopelessness I am feeling. The despair I am feeling about my country and the things that are happening.

Life is so much more than the look of being busy and involved. Here I am, being tested, and I am starting to move though, by outward looking, I am still.

2 Comments:

Blogger ryran said...

"I am beginning to realize that this time was given to me for a reason. I have been putting off creating, planning the conference in Myrtle Beach, sponsor package, writing poetry, developing my educational program for schools as a visiting artist. Lots on my plate that I have not been doing. Not sure why but I think it is time to start."

AWESOME!

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home