Thursday, January 11, 2007

Writing in Voice

I have no clue why I don't write for long stretches of time. I have found that I have less and less brain power to do everything I want to be doing. I think I also am realising that just am not a die hard computer person. I have to have human contact. Writing in blogs doesn't give me that. I realize that if I write consistently I MIGHT get readership but as I said, I am not a die hard computer person. Plus, my life is not nearly as interesting as the lives of some of the folks who keep blogs. I mean, people make MONEY at this, which is pretty cool.

Anyway, yes, I haven't written for awhile. This is my "serious" blog and I want to be able to have the time to write when I do write. Like now, I really don't need to be doing this. I should be in the shower!

Maybe I will copy and past a post from MySpace....I have TONS of friends on that site and I am lucky if ANYONE reads or responds to a post...yeah, my life must be pretty boring. Look at me, I am writing as if someone will read this!!! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...I read this site :)

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home