Thursday, November 16, 2006

Misinterpreted Dream

Years ago now, maybe six years, I had a dream. In this dream a great wall was before me. Two friends of mine were giving me a test. The answer to every question was his name. The writing all over the wall was his name.

I awoke from this dream overwhelmed. I had gone to bed wondering if I should continue being involved with him. I remember thinking that maybe it is best that we were friends and nothing more. I woke up from this dream thinking, "He is the person I am to spend the rest of my life with!"

A year and a traumatic break up later, I realized the true meaning of that dream. That I was to spend the rest of my life trying to heal the wounds...that my choice to stay involved with him brought into my life the greatest consequences and my biggest test. Just when I think I am all good something surfaces and I have to dig deeper to get rid of the hurt. It seems never-ending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home