Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Just Offered a POSH Job!

AHHHHH!!! NNNNOOO!!!

I just got a call from the principal of a public elementary school. I responded to a posting on a job listing not thinking that anything would happen! He wants to do an interview with me. I just can't believe that the guy called me today. The pay is quite good, the hours are awesome and they are cool with me having jobs in addition to working at the school.

I would I get experience working at a public school not a private language institute. AND I get three months of VACATION time! The vacation time isn't paid but the work options, the payment, and the possibility of working as a private tutor really evens it all out.

I just talked to my mama about it and she was supportive as long as I am getting my masters degree. I will start looking at online and distance masters courses. The hours will allow me to do a masters course and I can also teach DANCE LESSONS and get PAID!!! Dude, this is just too crazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home