Monday, November 20, 2006

Some Thinking Time

The past few days have seen am incredible shift inside of myself. One realisation is that I continue to make myself the "victim" and over analyze things. I spoke with my mother about how I was feeling about the ex and with her unfettered clarity, she took me out of my transitory emotions and into the core of what I was reacting to. It had nothing to do with him. Ahhhhh, the psychology of projection!!! It was so helpful for me and once again I have learned another lesson. I have peeled back another layer.

This past weekend was nothing less then a re-introduction to my soul. The things I was ignoring. The intense love that I feel. I feel like I am really moving into another stage. Another plane of expectations and possibilities. I have been blessed with so much. I am coming to a new conciousness!!! It is lovely!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home