Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Morning Musings

there is something wrong with my blog because the posts are not showing up but somehow people are able to see some of them and actually comment...i just don't see them.?

I started walking in the morning two days ago. I was supposed to be walking with a friend from work but this morning she wasn't feeling well. I am proud of myself because I got up and myself go exercise and didn't use the excuse that she wasn't coming so I could stay in bed. It was a good walk. I brought my MP3 player and walked away. I got to the entrance of Olympic Park. If I wanted to walk in the park I'd have to ride my bike there or start walking much earlier. I am uneasy about bike riding because the way people drive here is really wreckless and they really don't stop for pedestrians or bike riders. I'll have to think about this one.

I had a strange dream a couple of nights ago. I have had similar dreams in the past. I am weeping and the tears are coming from a very deep place. I am in different places and I am weeping. I can't move easily because of the sadness. I think I know now where these dreams come from. In my previous post "ingrown thorn" and I am not so sure how far back I wrote about being abused, there are very deep emotional and mental hurts that are very hard to get to...actually it feels more spiritual. I wish there were ways to not just help people heal emotionally and mentally but also spiritually...because abuse does confuse how one relates to God...and to the spark of Him inside their souls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home