Friday, June 02, 2006

Sun Is Shining

I woke up this morning feeling much better. I sat down last night and started looking at cars, got info for a woman who rents apartments, and started writing to professors from my alma-mater. Just these simple efforts made me feel proactive and lessened the worries in my mind. I also wrote down all the things I need to have to prepare for going home. That felt good too. I am also trying to figure out my budget and see how much I need to be sending home. The exchange rate is awesome at the moment because the Korean won is stronger than the US dollar so that works to my advantage.

I have also been in touch with the person that I hurt and they are responding kindly. We haven't talked about the situation but the fact that communication has been positive says alot about him.

Today is going to be a long day with classroom decorating, shoe buying, Ruhi book 2 buying, play watching and meeting my lyrical dance teacher for salsa dancing! Yeah, long day but this is most days for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home