Thursday, March 10, 2005

The things I have learned:

1. Plan for the future financially.
2. I am too hard on myself.
3. I am too hard on others.
4. That I get really irrational when I am PMSing.
5. I fear losing anything that would affect my ability to dance.
6. Giving up control is my greatest test.
7. I love to eat.
8. People are at ease when they are around me.
9. I have grown up enough not to judge people.
10. My greatest struggle is paying attention to my spiritual well-being.
11. I have alot to learn about connecting to and taking care of myself physically.
12. Paying attention to the small things is what ultimately makes life run smoothly.
13. I love being with people.
14. I am comfortable with peaceful silence.
15. I do get "peopled out" and have to be alone during those times.
16. Not to give power to another person to judge my worth.
17. I am feeling at peace when my sense of integrity is intact.
18. I can be very forward.
19. I am honest.
20. To see the world with eyes of Love is beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home