Thursday, March 10, 2005

So much of getting to know someone of the opposite sex is getting to know yourself. The way you may sabatoge things. The way you conduct yourself around them and in the process. The past couple of days I let myself get all worked up because I thought **** was distancing himself from me. I felt like I was calling too much...he wasn't calling me. We hadn't hung out for a few days, so I started thinking that he was avoiding me and wasn't interested. I was thinking, "Ah, it has happened again. He figured out that I wasn't what he imagined I would be. Or maybe I am just too much for him. See, if I am myself I will always be single. He didn't even have the balls to call and tell me. He has to give me the silent treatment."

Oh, I was stuck between, "He will call me if he wants me around" and "I will call and confront him." BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...craziness. He ended up calling me and proving me wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home