Thursday, March 03, 2005

Going Gray

I cannot go to sleep. I have been feeling like this the past few days. I am jumpy about something. Like I am missing something really important. Life is just chugging along here so I have no idea why I am feeling the way I am. I think it maybe that I am fighting habits. I am trying not to get too close to fast with the guy I am getting to know. I need to be doing my online EFL program. I need to be getting on the ball with the Insights conference. I need to get my taxes finished up. I am missing dancing. I have all this energy.

My sister and I saw "Million Dollar Baby" tonight. It was a beautiful and sad movie. I can see why Hiliary Swank and Morgan Freeman won Oscars for their roles. They were amazing. There is something in me that just realised that once a person has reached their potential, has fulfilled their purpose here than it is time to move on. I wonder how long I will be here. Some people are too powerful, too humble, too lovely to live here on earth. They go to heaven "early" and the rest of us get to remember them in beauty.

I have gray hairs. I saw one hair a few days ago. Today when I looked in the mirror in my car I saw three long, curly silver-gray hairs...just as I have always imagined. I just smiled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home