Monday, January 24, 2005

Insights Conference

I am waiting to hear back from someone at Green Acre Baha'i School. She and I are supposed to talk about costs and such so the committee can get to planning. YES!!! there is a comittee now. At the moment there are two women and I still have to contact a guy that I went to high school with. The women seem to be really cool people and I am looking forward to working with them. The guy I have known for awhile and I already know he is cool.

Nevin informed me last night that he thought I would be going to the conference at Louhelen Baha'i School....ummmm, no, hadn't thought about it. He had thought about it and ,of course, the businessman/teacher in him had very convincing reasons why I should go: 1. I would get to experience firsthand what an "Insights" conference is like. 2. I could maybe get put on that committee to gain some planning experience. These definitly are good reasons and I'll think about it. It's a good thing he said something because with everything happening in my life at the moment, I would have completely missed that telepathic message. So, when is the Louhelen conference?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeong-Eui = justice said...

dude!! i can't go to louhelen. my brother graduates from morehouse that weekend. i might can get to bosch...we'll see.

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat community[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or little-understood avenues to generate an income online.

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home