Monday, January 24, 2005

I am still tired. I went to Columbia two days ago. The Baha'i Community found out that it had moved to A cluster status which means that it is ready to support intensive growth. That was really exciting. The grad school program I am looking at is located in Columbia. There are so many good reasons for me to go there. I also went dancing and had an awesome time. Right before I left I got to dance with this amazing salsa dancer and then the guy I met the last time I went, Cordell, cut in. Before I knew it I was being passed between these two great dancers with completely different styles. It was so much fun. When I was in Korea and went dancing at Macondo for the last time, two of my guy friends there did the same thing. Then the next day I ended up on a four way phone conversation with my girlfriends. It was so wonderful. I will write in another posting about that because it brought back to me an idea I had a long time ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home